Monday, February 7, 2011

Human Resource Services: CHER class offerings; Messages of thanks

Community Health Education & Resources Class Offerings

Human Resource Services regularly shares information provided to us by recognized organizations that promote health and wellness. Please visit CHER February Class Offerings to learn about health classes and screenings CHER is offering in February.


Messages of Thanks from Whitworth Staff Members

HR & Whitworth Community,

I want you all to know how much I appreciate the beautiful basket full of plants. It truly is gorgeous! I have always known that Whitworth is a very special place to work – but the cards & phone calls that I have received have left me speechless! I am so thankful to everyone, and your support has meant so much to me! I am doing very well & hope to be back at work in late February. I really do miss being at work! Whitworth people are incredible!

Thanks again,
Jody Valentine


Dear Friends at Whitworth,

Thank you so much for the beautiful flowers sent after my father’s passing. It helps so much to have the support and prayers of friends during this time of loss. I really appreciate the love and thoughtfulness from the Whitworth community.

Blessings,
Bonnie Wakefield